If you are interested in an institutional subscription please contact your regional sales representative, or our sales office by email or by phone: +44 (0)20 7383 6693 / US and Canada: (855) 458-0579
Subscribe today and enjoy full access to Medical Humanities – leading the discussion of medical issues within a cultural context.
Print and online
£69 per year*
- Quarterly delivery of MH in print
- Discover the best of medical culture with our book, film and art reviews
£65 per year*
- Enjoy 24/7 access on your desktop, tablet or smartphone
- Multimedia content including regular podcasts and videos
About your subscription
Receiving your print copies
Within four weeks of placing your order you will be sent the current issue of the publication, the print journal will be delivered to the address that you provide when you register.
Renewing your subscription
Our subscriptions are annual and last for 365 days from date of purchase – but you will receive a renewal notice before it ends to allow your subscription to continue without interruption.
If you have any further queries about your subscription, please contact our customer services team on +44 (0) 207111 1105 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Prices are not inclusive of VAT.