Electronic Letters submission for:
- Your name and email address, as submitted, will be published with your response
- Responses are moderated before posting and publication is at the absolute discretion of BMJ Group, however they are not peer-reviewed
- Once published, you will not have the right to remove or edit your response. Removal or editing of responses is at BMJ Group's absolute discretion
- If patients could recognise themselves, or anyone else could recognise a patient from your description, please obtain the patient's written consent to publication before submitting your response [patient consent forms]
- By submitting this response you are agreeing to our full [Response terms and requirements].
This recent issue is free to all users to allow everyone the opportunity to see the full scope and typical content of Medical Humanities.
View free sample issue >>
Don't forget to sign up for content alerts so you keep up to date with all the articles as they are published.